The purpose of this EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following stations:
KIDD (AM) Monterey, California (FIN: 7721)
KWAV-FM Monterey, California (FIN: 7714)
The information contained in this Report covers the Period from August 1, 2013 to, and including, July 31, 2014
(The “Applicable Period”). The FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule requires that this Report contain the following information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Stations comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy; (including, if applicable, organizations
entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080c(1)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately
identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number.
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable Period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the
total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the FCC rules.
Sections 1, 2 and 3, which follow have been designed, in the aggregate, to provide the required information. Please note that the numbers listed on Section 2 under the column entitled "Full-time Positions for Which This Source Was Utilized" refer to the number of the full-time job positions listed on Section 1.
Buckley Communications Inc, the licensee of KIDD (AM) and KWAV-FM have and will continue to be Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. Buckley is committed to broad and inclusive outreach for hiring full-time employees, affording equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons and refraining from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or religion. As required by Section 73.2080 of the Commission’s Rules, the stations have participated in several different recruitment activities to ensure broad outreach. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken is described in Section 3.
KWAV (FM) AND KIDD (AM) RADIO STATIONS
Annual EEO Public File Report
Covering the Period from August 1, 2013 to July 31, 2014